Benefits of Polished Concrete
- Abrasion resistant surface reduces wear and tear
- LEED Certifiable
- Lower Maintenance Costs
- Lower Electric Bills
- can be finished clear or in a wide variety of colors and sheens
- Cost to install competitive with coverings and treatments
- Can be installed on both new and existing floors
- Cost to refurbish is minimal compared to other flooring systems
Call For a Quote:
- | A revolutionary method of altering your existing concrete slab by grinding with progressively finer diamond tooling. The ultra honed surface becomes non porous, maintenance free and a lasting alternative to coatings and sealers.
Costly new concrete pouring may be avoided by doing restoration work that is economically practical and structurally sound.
- Crack and patch repair,
- Anti-slip texturing,
- Re-coloration of any concrete surface,
- Water Resistant application
Faux Wood Finish
Creating a faux wood grain concrete finish for floors is becoming more and more popular with our customers. While this technique does take some skill to pull off, it can be done with the right products, tools !