Personal Assistants provide administrative support for business, personal, and family-related tasks. Typically, personal assistants work from the employer’s home office, but can also be based in a corporate office. They adapt to the needs of their employer, work well under pressure, and handle difficult situations with tact.
Personal assistants have a diverse range of qualifications, as their job descriptions are tailored to the employer’s needs. Our personal assistants have strong communication skills, proper social and business etiquette, and are discreet and trustworthy.
Personal Assistants have an Associate or Bachelor’s degree and some professional experience in a fast-paced business environment. They possess strong communication skills, are proficient with computers and the Internet, and have fundamental accounting knowledge. Our candidates are creative, resourceful, and problem solvers with strong time management skills.
Personal assistant duties include:
- Serving as an office assistant
- Managing mail and answering inquiry letters
- Managing calendars
- Coordinating family agendas
- Conducting general research
- Organizing the home or office
- Running business and personal errands
- Planning social and / or business events
- Paying household bills
- Making family or business reservations
- Researching vacation destinations
- Assisting with the coordination of family or business events
- Traveling with the employer or employer’s family
The hourly fee for a personal assistant is $80.00 – $90.00, depending on credentials, experience, and position requirements. Fees can be negotiated depending on contract terms. Call us to discuss your needs 312-918-6741.